Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to memememememe Kiwi, Happy Birthday to me! Hi everyone! Today is my 8th birthday. Here's some baby pics of me.



Wasn't I the cutest thing ever?! No wonder mom couldn't resist me. I got a Pea-mutt butter muffin but I had to share it with the others. Mom said she was sorry that we couldn't go to Bruster's today to get ice cream sundae's. She took pretty boy Calvin to go prance around in a show ring in Tallmadge, OH at the Ravenna Kennel Club show. How dare she spend my day with someone else? To make matters worse, Calvin totally stole my birthday thunder. He got his very first major AND he won Best of Breed for the first time! OK. So I guess that is a pretty big deal so way to go Calvin! But just remember who has a gajillion agility titles!



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kiwi! You certainly were a cute puppy...and you still are!

    I know it was your big day, but we just have to congratulate Calvin, too, for his awesome job at the conformation show. He's well on his way to becoming a champion. We're rooting for all of you at the Keeshond Nationals!

    We met a handsome Keeshond at the beach named Bogey. We told his Mom and Dad about our Keeshonden friends from Pittsburgh and how talented you all are (especially you, Kiwi).

    Happy Birthday...and many more!

    Your friends, Tess and Jazz

    ReplyDelete