Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hi there! It's Sefina again. Mom wanted to wait until Sunday to post but I couldn't wait to brag. I got my Rally Novice title yesterday at the Mountaineer Kennel Club AKC show in Waynesburg. I got 1st place with a score of 94 AND I won $10. Mom says I'm the first one to win any money. Take that pretty boy, Calvin! Mom says to tell everyone that he did really well today, too, in conformation at the South Hills Kennel Club show. He got Winners dog and earned 1 point for beating a 2 y/o male. Calvin told me he might have done better if mom wasn't a bumbling idiot in the ring. Oops, guess I wasn't supposed to repeat that! He goes back again tomorrow. We'll see if mom learned anything from today.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Sefina and Calvin! Sounds like a good weekend at the dog show. Sorry we missed Calvin showing, but we didn't get in the Rally ring until after 10:00. Then when we finished up, we took a few pics with the judge and got Tess back out of the car. By that time, we went to look for you and Calvin, but we were too late. Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, and you made money!!!! Wowzers, I never made any money. I found a dime once...
    your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete