Sunday, September 20, 2009

BCKC Conformation


Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest Keeshond of all? Me - Calvin!! Well, maybe not the fairest but I did really well Saturday at the Butler County Kennel Club Show. I got Best of Winners and Opposite Sex. Mom says I got 1 point and a breed embroidered hand towel. At the show today, I didn't win anything but I enjoyed sniffing the ground. Mom says I forgot my brain but really, I was bored. Been there done that! Also, I was real tired of mom fussing over me with brushes & combs & scissors. And she puts corn starch on my feet. What's up with that?

We will be really busy next weekend. Friday, Sefina plays AKC Rally in Delmont and then Kiwi & Robin play USDAA agility at PISA on Staurday and Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, handsome Calvin! Nice job on Saturday. Don't worry too much about Sunday...some days ya just gotta sniff!!

    Jazz is looking forward to seeing Sefina at Rally on Friday, and Tess will join Kiwi and Robin at Agility on Saturday and Sunday. Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete