Monday, December 7, 2009

AKC Agility in Edinboro

Hi all! It’s me me me me me me me me, Kiwi. Friday, mom took me to play at Clarion Canine Obedience Club’s AKC trial in Edinboro. Mom likes to take me there in the winter since it is usually really cold up there. She says I run faster. She’s always telling people that I’m slow but I must be fast ‘cause I got my Open FAST title Friday. Mom says that isn’t a game of speed though, that it’s about distance. I also double Q’d which means I qualified in both Excellent B Jumpers with Weaves and Standard. I was 1 second under in Jumpers and 8 seconds under in Standard. Mom says that’s a record for me so see, I am FAST. OK, not like Robin but hey, I’m perfect & beautiful so take what you can get, mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - way to gooooo Kiwi! I know what ya mean about being faster when it's cold. Its hard to move much when it's so stinkin hot out. I would also prefer some snow to romp through and lay in for a couple of hours or so, that's my kind of afternoon!
    your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete